The members of the Christian Service Committee strive to fulfill the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy.
- Feed the Hungry: members collect food for the Food Pantry on the 1st Sunday of each month at the parish masses. They also prepare and bag the food for distribution.
- Visit the Sick: members visit the homebound and those in nursing homes, bringing them Communion.
- Bury the Dead: members attend funerals of parishioners and send condolence cards to the family of the deceased.
- Pray for the Living and the Dead:
- The committee maintains the Prayer Chain.
- Members pray the rosary before the 5:15 pm mass on the 1st Friday of the month.
- Members pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 1.00 pm on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- The committee sends cards to the ill, bereaved, students, military personnel, and seminarians.
The Committee meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 1:15pm in Cathedral Square.