- Early morning snow removal Cathedral and Daycare entrance. Following diagram included.
- Must be able to be here at the times required. No exceptions please. Times are important to the cause and care of both the church patrons and the parents and staff of daycare.
- Start times are as follows. Finish scooping daycare entrance by 5:15 am and/or 5:15 pm, Cathedral entrance on northside by 5:45 am and/or 5:45 pm , Cathedral entrance on east and south sides by 6:00 am and/or 6:00 pm.
- Rest of area will be taken care of by maintenance staff.
- Salt will be provided, must bring own power tools but snow shovels are available.
- This proposal is for 7 days a week. With snow amounts of 1 inch or more.
- Turn in all proposals to the Parish office 112 S. Cedar by no later than September 24th 2021.
- Please provide contact information including, name, phone number, address and bid amount, in sealed envelope.
- Pick up RFP at Parish office, 112 S. Cedar.
News & Events